AdWords – Google’s decision is to display advertising on the Internet that will help you attract new customers and increase sales.
Choose where to advertise and how to allocate the budget for it, as well as measure the effectiveness of ads. Mandatory minimum level of expenditure is not. You can always stop or resume your advertising.
- Users click on your ads
AdWords helps you to contact users when they search for a word or phrase (we call them keyword) or browse websites that are relevant to the area of your business. Your ads can appear on Google’s sites and its partners. Based Charging maximum CPC means that you only pay when people click your ads.
- Do you find new customers
You have full control over its budget. Based Charging maximum CPC means that you only pay when people click your ads. We offer several options for bidding. You decide how many are willing to spend a month, and you’ll never have to pay more. Mandatory minimum level of expenditure is not.
You can always tell how effective your ads, and use this information in the future. Analyze the effectiveness of advertising using reports: how many new customers you manage to attract, from where they, and so on.
Compared to other advertising platforms AdWords provides the following benefits
- Displays ads at a time when potential customers are searching for your products and services
- Your ad seen by users who are already interested in what you offer. Those who are actively looking for a product or service, rather make a purchase
- You can choose exactly where display advertising: on certain sites, in one way or another country, city or even users in the next street
- One only the Display Network reaches 80% of Internet users.
Getting Started with AdWords is very easy and it does not entail any obligation: you can pause or stop campaign at any tim